Did you know that kids who play either baseball or softball are more likely to live longer and have fewer health issues? In fact, the study even shows that these kids attend college seriously and avoid substance abuse.
Yes, you heard it right! Isn’t that amazing?
Well, hello there! Our team at InningAce has an incredible passion for both baseball and softball. It is our goal to help others have the best experience with these sports; especially when it comes to choosing the best baseball or softball equipment for you.
We know how the whole process of searching for the right equipment can be very overwhelming. There is a lot of terrific-looking equipment, all of them revealing great claims – making it just too difficult to come up with a wise selection.
Which among the sea of gloves has the best fit?
Which bat will you get the most out of?
Will all these equipment fit all into your budget?
These are just a few of the questions that we will help you with. We will also be sharing some tips so you can develop your skills and love for the game.
Benefits of Baseball & Softball
Now, why are we encouraging you to play baseball and softball?
1. We want you to de-stress. Being involved with this game will allow you to develop your mental focus more, at the same time refresh your mind from daily distractions.
2. We want you to burn calories. We’rere sure you’ll be impressed to know that an hour of playing baseball is enough to burn as much as 365 calories.
3. We want you to have strong arms. Throwing and catching the ball as well as swinging the baseball bat can be a great way to develop your arm strength and increase joint flexibility. The activity involves all the muscles in your arms, including your biceps, triceps, and the muscles in your chest and shoulders.
4. We want you to have strong legs too. Of course, the sport involves so much running, squatting down and moving laterally which engages your hamstrings, glutes, quadriceps and calf muscles
5. We want you to take an insufficient amount of Vitamin D. Baseball and softball are usually played outdoors, exposing you to sunlight which is the best natural source of Vitamin D.
Baseball and softball come along with long-term health benefits and we want you to take advantage of it.
Alexis has been playing baseball since he was around 10. He is a 2020 high school graduate that currently trying to achieve his dream of becoming a professional baseball player.
When he isn’t practicing or training with his teammates, he enjoys producing helpful guides and content with all the knowledge he has gained from his 9+ years of playing the sport.
Check out Alexis’s Perfect Game Profile to learn more about him.
Dan loves baseball as much as Alexis. Dan says they are the “Greatest Double Play Duo” jokingly. He has been playing baseball from a young age.
Dan researches products for him and Alexis to write about while also coming up with ideas on how to improve the website. He is also the one that is always devising a way to increase the audienceship for the website.
Dan, enjoys working out at the gym and playing billiards in his free time.
If you need to contact us, please head over to our contact page.
So, are you now ready to play? Let’s PlayBall!
Updated on 02-18-21